Standard Operating Procedure
- Residents need to inform Security office at A Block and take permission from AIAOWA before undertakeing any interior work.
- Fill in Fom 6 ( see in Downloads ) and submit the signed form to Security Office. This form clearly documents the rules of interior work, the resident has to sign and accept the terms and conditions mentioned there.
- Security Officer returns a photo copy of the form with signature as permission.
- Request for ID Cards for the workers by filling in form 4 ( see in Downloads )
- Work time : 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM - Monday to Saturday.
- Interior work cannot be done on Sundays and National Holidays ( see AIAOWA HOLIDAY LIST 2015)
- Work should be carried out without much disturbance to the neighbours.